- This event has passed.
12 Bars of Charity – Milwaukee 2018
December 7 @ 8:00 pm - December 8 @ 12:00 am UTC-6
12 Bars of Charity makes it’s way to MILWAUKEE for the first time! The event is a friendly competition amongst 8 of the areas most popular charities, split up into teams, with the ultimate goal of having the most people signed up under their cause.
12 Bars of Charity is a great opportunity for you to round up your crew, support a local charity, and have one heck of a time out on the town!
It’s $30 to participate and you receive…
– 12BOC Sweatshirt (each charity is a different color)
– $10 donation to the charity of your choice.
– FREE Shuttle Rides to take you to 12+ Bars
– Ridiculous Drink Specials at All 12+ Bars
– Experience the magical feeling that only the worlds most charitable bar crawl can give you!
SIGN UP IN OCTOBER AND $15 GOES BACK TO THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE!
PARTICIPATING CHARITIES TEAMS
Autism Speaks Milwaukee
Alzheimer’s Association, Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee
Lucky Mutts Rescue
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Eastern Wisconsin
Wisconsin Humane Society
Hunger Task Force, Inc.
**SIGN UP IN OCTOBER AND $15 GOES BACK!!**
PARTICIPATING BARS TBA NOVEMBER 5TH!