- This event has passed.
IGNITION: Accelerating Growth + Innovation in Corporations
November 5 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Learn how major Wisconsin companies such as Advocate Aurora Health, Northwestern Mutual, American Family Insurance, CUNA Mutual and other companies are building both internal and external digital innovation capabilities in their organizations.
If you are responsible for growth or innovation for your organization, you won’t want to miss this lunch and learn hosted in the Northwestern Mutual’s brand new digital innovation space – Cream City Labs.
Focusing on tips, tactics and strategies you can bring back to the office, we’ll explore:
- INTERNAL INNOVATION — Learn how other companies are developing programs that are changing the cultures of their organization and focusing them on digital innovation.
- CORPORATE / STARTUP CO-DEVELOPMENT — See how companies are working with startups in Wisconsin to solve their digital business challenges.
- CORPORATE SPIN OUTS — Hear how some companies are spinning out startups as an innovation tactic.
- Karl Gouverneur – Vice President Digital and Workplace Solutions and Head of Digital Innovation at Northwestern Mutual
- Larry Hitchcock – Co-founder and CEO at Socialeads (co-developed with Northwestern Mutual)
- Michael Rodgers – Vice President Commercial Innovation at Advocate Aurora Health
- Coby Skonord – Founder and CEO at IdeaWake (co-developed with Aurora Healthcare)
- Naveed Moosa – Director New Ventures at Advocate Aurora Health
- Eric Steege – Ignite Methods Director at American Family Insurance
- Mark Greene – Director of Strategy at SafetyNet (a CUNA Mutual spin-off)
If you’re looking to launch or improve your organization’s approach to digital innovation, don’t miss this event at Northwestern Mutual during Startup Milwaukee Week!
*By registering for this event, I hereby grant permission to Startup Milwaukee and Northwestern Mutual to use photographs and/or video of me during this event in publications, news releases, online, and in other communications related to the mission of Startup Milwaukee.*
Startup Milwaukee Week presented by Advocate Aurora Health takes place on November 5 – 11, 2018, and is designed to connect, educate, and celebrate entrepreneurship in Southeast Wisconsin. The week’s programming showcases the community’s emerging companies while highlighting the resources and organizations available to foster support for entrepreneurs on their journey. The week will feature 40+ events hosted by 35+ partner organizations in the community. Startup Milwaukee Week is supported by Advocate Aurora Health, Concordia University Wisconsin, Husch Blackwell, Northwestern Mutual, Accelity Marketing, Headway, Milwaukee Business Journal and Newsradio 620 WTMJ and is a part of the Startup Wisconsin initiative.