- This event has passed.
“Start it On The Side” Women’s Networking Event
December 1 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm UTC-6
From the women who know what it’s like to:
– Have a full time job
– Be a full time mom
– Be boggled down with full time life responsibilities
– while wanting to build something so much more.
The first of its kind in the beautiful city of Milwaukee, Start it On The Side is being hosted by Commercial Real Estate Professional and Life Coach, Rachele Voigt. Rachele started her entrepreneurial journey by quitting her first Corporate job (cold turkey) when she was 23 and got herself into residential Real Estate. She managed to inch her way back into an office after realizing that there may be another way to build additional income: by doing it ON THE SIDE! She’s made close to 5 figures this year in passive income, she’s coached 10+ clients and did ALL OF THIS while managing a full time, 50 hour per week career.
Some of the ladies involved:
You’ll hear these ladies tell their story and educate you on how they are building or have built their business’s, their brands, their blogs, and their PASSIONS while managing full time responsibilities…. Why? How? When do you have the time?
– Becasue we’re women and we can do anything.
– Because it’s the 21st century where side hustle’s are the new job security and entryway to financial freedom.
– And, trust me, you’ll find a way to make time when you love what you do.
Come have bloodies and a mimosa with us <3