4811 S 76th St, Greenfield, WI
Use the elevators once you enter the building and go to the lower level conference room
Price: $15.00/per person
This interactive class is for small business owners and their employees who are looking to learn the basics of face book.
You will learn how to:
– Set up personal face book page
– Set up a Business Fan Page
– Become familiar with your settings
– Become familiar with insights
– Become familiar with apps and your tabs
– Set up your cover photo and your profile picture
– Post content, pictures and links
– Follow other pages
– Share posts from other pages
– Schedule posts (yes, you can schedule posts )
You will also learn some basic tips on the best types of content to post on your page related to your business, the best times to post your content, and which types of posts are most likely to be seen by your audience.
* Bring your laptop or tablet if you have one. Laptops are better to be able to see all the settings.
(if you don’t have one contact me before you R.S.V.P., I may have one you can use.)
Facebook for Beginners – February 11th, 2015