- describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.“a billboard advertising beer”
“Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does” – Steuart Henderson Britt
Please join us for our Milwaukee Advertising Panel Discussion, January 27th from 11:30 to 1pm
adBidtise will host an advertising forum with a few of our market expert advertising leaders for a panel discussion on advertising and marketing. Advertising is one of the most important functions for any business whether you are B2B or B2C.
This workshop will be an open and casual forum to learn and ask any advertising and marketing question from advertising leaders in our marketplace! Seating is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible. Sign up at EventBrite By: Katherine Ramirez
A HUGE Thanks to our confirmed Expert Panel:
Gruber Law Offices – Local Advertising Expert
Marcus Theatre – Big Screen Advertising
Small Business MKE – Social Media Marketing
The Catholic Herald – Print Advertising
LaGranD – Hispanic Marketing
Brew City Marketing – SEO Marketing
Our event is generously sponsored by ClearPay Financial Solutions LLC & Antiqua Restaurant.
Please be sure to come prepared with your questions or you can also email your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. $10.00 to reserve and secure a seat, lunch will be included compliments of Antiqua and ClearPay, space is limited so please reserve your seat as soon as possible.
Reasons to ATTEND:
- Advertising is the only medium you can control
- Advertising allows you to target your ideal customers
- Advertising creates awareness for your business or product or service
- Advertising adds credibility to your business
- Advertising amplifies everything else you’re doing
- Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin – 10019 West Greenfield Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53214 –