National Employee Appreciation Day
First Friday in March
National Employee Appreciation Day is a great day to give your employees credit. Show that you are a caring business by showing your followers how much your employees mean to you. Without them, you would not be as successful.
Ideas to post:
- Take a picture of your staff, post it on social media thanking your great staff.
- Give a gift to your employees, post about it on social media
- Create a board on Pinterest with Employee Appreciation images
- Use Hashtag #employeeappreciation
- Have lunch catered and take pictures and video and post it on your accounts.
Holidays in March
Here are the next Holidays and National Days that coming up in March that you can utilize on your Social Media accounts and your website to create engagement and drive traffic towards your business.
Milwaukee Social Media Updates!
Looking for a way to make your Milwaukee social media marketing easier on yourself? Join our membership and get the latest local posts related to small business and marketing ideas for your social media platforms. No more looking all over the internet for local articles to post in your newsfeed. No more looking to see what is new in social media. Also, you’ll get guidance on what to plan for upcoming local and non Local Events, Holidays and National Days.Try it out today for $1.00!