March 29th, National Mom and Pop Business Owner’s Day
National Mom and Pop Business Owner’s Day is pretty close to Small Business Week or Small Business Saturday. However, this day is more about those small retail stores that supports their family. These are the type of small businesses that build a community. Celebrating this day shows your love for small business and your community.
Ideas to post:
- Write a blog article about any activities related and include an image or video
- Have a Mom and Pop Sale or Special and post it on social media.
- Change your cover on your social media accounts a few days before National Mom and Pop Business Owner’s Day to reflect the holiday .
- Have a contest on National Mom and Pop Business Owner’s Day and give away something from your business.
- Create a board on your Pinterest page about National Mom and Pop Business owner’s day activities.
- Use hashtags: #nationalmomandpopbusinessownersday #momandpop #shoplocal #shopsmall #smallbizmke #smallbusiness #smallbiz
- Post fun facts about Mom and Pop day.
- Hang a sign in your business showing your support and take a picture of it and post it on your accounts.
- Join with other local small businesses and create a sale or special that you do together, share it on social media.
- If your Business is owned by generations before you, post a picture with all the generations.
Holidays in March
Here are the next Holidays and National Days that coming up in March that you can utilize on your Social Media accounts and your website to create engagement and drive traffic towards your business.