National Salesperson Day
First Friday in March
National Salesperson Day, an “unofficial” National holiday that is celebrated on the first Friday in March. National Salesperson Day honors the value and dedication of the professional salesperson as well as the hard work that they perform.
Ideas to post:
- Have a special lunch for your salespeople and post it on your social media accounts.
- Take your sales staff out after work and post it on social media
- Create a board on your Pinterest page related to National Salesperson day
- Use Hashtag #salespersonday #NationalSalespersonDay
- Write a blog article about any activities related and include an image or video
Next Holidays in March
Here are the next Holidays and National Days that coming up in March that you can utilize on your Social Media accounts and your website to create engagement and drive traffic towards your business.