St. Patrick’s Day Social Media Marketing
March 17th, St. Patrick’s Day
Ideas to post:
- Have a St. Patrick’s Day Sale and post it on social media.
- Design a post that list reasons why you feel “lucky” and encourage your followers to express why they feel lucky as well.
- Change your cover on your social media accounts a few days before St. Patrick’s Day to reflect St. Patrick’s Day holiday.
- Have a contest on St. Patrick’s Day and give away something from your business.
- Create a board on your Pinterest page about St Patrick’s Day.
- Use hashtags like: #shamrock, #leprechaun, #Irish, #StPattys, and #StPats.
- Post fun facts about St Patrick’s Day
- Post creative images that are fun or educational about St Patrick’s Day.
- Have employees dress up and take a picture to put on social media
- Have green colored snacks and drinks in the office and take a picture for social media
- Post ideas on how to throw the best St. Patrick’s Day party. Provide fans with decorating ideas, recipes, costumes and more.
- Write a blog article about any activities related and include an image or video
Next Holidays in March
Here are the next Holidays and National Days that coming up in March that you can utilize on your Social Media accounts and your website to create engagement and drive traffic towards your business.