What is Small Business Milwaukee?
It’s a community that:
- Allows local small business owners to advertise on a unique website and in related newsletters and emails. Free and paid advertising options are available.
- Provides classes and workshops to teach small business owners how to market their own businesses
- Offers wonderful networking opportunities
- Serves as an ever-growing resource
- Gives access to a supportive, creative team
What Is the Resource Page?
If you are a new small business, we’ve started a page of helpful information and free resources to get you going. We’ll be adding to it as our connections multiply. If you are a small business that can provide a complimentary resource/service, please contact us. We’d be happy to add you to the list.
What Are the Free Marketing Options?
Small Business Milwaukee offers a number of ways to get your business known:
- Guest Blogging (Templates available)
- Directory Listings
- Guest Speaking
- Social Media Promotion
- Graphic Designer Shares
Here are more details on how we can promote your business with free-to-you marketing options.
What Are the Paid Marketing Options?
- Place an ad on this website or in Small Business Milwaukee emails and newsletters
- Paid Directory Listings
- Advertise Your Event With Us
View our paid marketing options here.
What Do You Teach Small Business Owners?
In hands-on classes, we show you how to:
- Use popular social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Learn how to open an account, navigate screens and settings, how to use these platforms to market your small business, etc.
- Utilize on-line tools that help you organize your time and business
- Create an online and offline marketing campaign on a small budget budget
Class are all found on Meetup. We also provide one-on-one mentoring for any of the topics above.
What are Your Networking Opportunities?
Once you start interacting with Small Business Milwaukee (such as offering to be a guest speaker or taking advantage of our free and/or paid advertising), you become part of our community. We do our best to connect you with other small businesses by way of Meet-ups,on our website, in our newsletter and in the many projects we work on and in discussions we have throughout our work with Small Business Milwaukee.
Who is Behind Small Business Milwaukee?
My name is Tracy Champagne and I am the founder and designer of Small Business Milwaukee. I have a degree in Hotel/Restaurant Management and E-commerce Website Design/Social Media. I have owned and managed my own small businesses for over 20 years. Follow me on LinkedIn to find out more about me.
I provide social media education to adults and teens, small business owners and their employees. I also provide WordpPress web design, slide show videos and graphic design for your social media platforms.
What Services Are Provided to Help Me in My Small Business?
- Graphic Design for Your Website or Social Media Pages
- Social Media Content Curation
- Social Media Managing
- WordPress Web Design
- Social Media Education
- Marketing Education
- Website Analysis
- One-on-One Training
Are You Looking for People to Help at Small Business Milwaukee?
Not at this time, but if you are interested in working with us, contact us and tell us. 🙂