After you’ve taken the starter class—a prerequisite to join other workshops—join us in this monthly social scheduling event. Schedule your posts with the group. Ask all the questions you have about social media; there will be many now that you’re posting regularly. In these workshops, expect to learn more about:
- Posting for SEO Success
- Postings that will create engagement
- Postings that drive sales
- Quizzes and giveaways
- Local events you can share on your pages
- Branding your business on social
- Telling your story through your posts
- Where to curate your content
- Paid advertising
- Targeting the right audience
- When to spend time on analytics
- Social media ethics
- What to do in case you get a complaint
The workshop is just that. We meet for 1.5 hours once a month and schedule posts for the upcoming month. We will be using the techniques and tools that you learned in the class to keep your posting organized and consistent.
First 20 minutes = Introductions and Networking
Next 10 minutes – Questions about Direction
30 Minutes – Create Content – Quite Time
5-minute break – Potty/Drink/Questions
20 Minutes – Create Content – Quite Time
10 Minutes – Last Questions/Comments Closing Time
Sign up for the class!
Sign up for the workshop!